INTRODUCTION to the north
Arctic Motorcycle Adventures is based in Inuvik which is located in the Western Arctic region of the Northwest Territories, Canada. The communities of Fort McPherson, Tsiigehtchic and Tuktoyaktuk are all connected to Inuvik by the legendary Dempster Highway and the recently completed Inuvik/Tuk Highway (ITH). Have Lawrence personally guide you through the Northern landscape that brings you through the rich culture of the north where the Gwich'in and Inuvialuit peoples call home, all on a highway that connect Canada from coast to coast to coast.
OWNER / OPERATOR
- Born and raised in Fort McPherson and now lives in Inuvik
- Long time employee with the Northwest Territories Power Corp.
- Motorcycle lover and rider
- Many years of experience riding rugged northern gravel roads
- Husband, father, well respected in the community
- Believes the KLR 650 is the best dual sport motorcycle built for the
Dempster Highway, easy to work on and reliable.
Born and raised in Northern Canada , Lawrence can be found riding the landscapes of the beautiful Western Arctic Region at every spare moment. Lawrence has a true passion for the culture and positive development of the north and its people, and with the Inuvik-Tuk Highway he sees this as an amazing opportunity for the region to take advantage of the enormous tourism potential and invites the adventure riders to come and experience adventure motorcycle riding in Canada's North.